About the BRC Global Standards Directory
The BRC Global Standards Directory is the official database of all audits conducted against a BRC Global Standards.
The BRC Global Standards Directory is available in two formats:
1. Publicly-accessible certificate search Directory
- Lists certificate details for currently certificated sites.
- Results exclude expired, suspend or withdrawn sites.
- Includes a Certification Body search function listing only BRC approved audit bodies.
2. Password-protected area
- Hosts complete and authenticate BRC Global Standards audit reports and certificates in PDF
- Allows audit owners to share their audit documents with registered retailers, manufacturers and other specifiers/brand owners.
- Describes why, and when certification has expired, or has been withdrawn.
The BRC Global Standards Directory also offers the following functions:
Notification alerts (optional)
BRC Global Standards Directory account holders receive email alerts relating to audits they own, or that are shared with them on the BRC Global Standards Directory by the audit owner:
- New report availability or replacement
- Certificate expiry, suspension or withdrawal
- Removal of access privileges (cancelled sharing)
Exportable reporting suite
The BRC Global Standards Directory also features a reporting suite, allowing account holders to export audit information for all shared and owned audits in single .XLS or .CSV spreadsheets. Report results describe the most recent set of audit information available and includes key content such as non-conformities by clause, severity, resolution. This allows easy analysis of supplier performance, removing the need to access and read individual audit documents on a one-by-one basis