Who to contact
Certification bodies are responsible for the timely and accurate completion of audit information and will administrate all changes to audit content and status. BRC Global Standards does not add or edit any audit content.
For BRC Global Standards Suppliers
1. To query your own audit document availability, accuracy or content
2. To request adjustments to previously administrated audit documents including reports & certificates. Please contact your auditing certification body directly.
3. To request a username and password to access the BRC Global Standards Directory, please complete this form link (Suppliers only).
4. To request a BRC Global Standards supplier Logo, please complete and submit this form link (Suppliers only).
5. To ask your BRC Global Standards audited suppliers to share their audit documents with you on the BRC Global Standards Directory, contact them directly asking them to tick your company name in the sharing list.
6. If you require technical assistance using the BRC Global Standards Directory, please contact email@example.com
7. If you would like to discuss the content or application of the BRC Global Standards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. If you would like to report or query audit document fraud;
To submit an audit document you suspect to be fake or otherwise fraudulent, please contact email@example.com, attaching document in question.
BRC Global Standards Directory service level and procedures
All BRC Global Standards Directory access and logo requests must be submitted via the forms listed above, and will not be accepted via email
The BRC Global Standards Directory Services team verify all user access and logo requests prior to issuing credentials.
If you are not named on an audit document, your access request must be endorsed by someone who is.
The Directory Services team cannot amend any audit or certificate content and will defer any requests of that nature to the auditing certification body
The BRC Global Standards Directory Services Team opens Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 17.00pm GMT. Requests received outside of those hours will be processed the next working day and in order of receipt.
All requests are assessed and fulfilled where possible by 17.00pm GMT on the working day of receipt. Please do not re-submit requests within a 24-hour period
The BRC Global Standards Directory services team can respond to requests in English or Spanish (subject to resource)
Specifiers and retailers
For further information about using the BRC Global Standards Directory to securely receive and review BRC Global Standards supplier audit data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org